Are You A Procrastinator?

I'm not sure just how common this is, but if you are a procrastinator, you know it and it can be one of the biggest problems  getting in your way of finishing your book. You might not even know it!!  A lot of procrastinators, spend so much time researching their book, that they never get around to actually writing it. And then there are those writers who have no patience. I can't sit still for more than five minutes at a time... unless I'm working on something and lose track of time! Yeah, that is definitely weird, I know!!

Anyway, the only think that works for me is keeping my writing program open and working for five minutes here and ten minutes there. At least that's what I tell myself.  But the minute you start working, chances are those minutes will turn into a half hour!

So my advice to you, if you are a procrastinator for any reason,  is to  find whatever works for you...

No comments: