Fun Stuff For Writer in Me LOL...


Yeah, I'm a big baby when it comes to amusing myself. When I'm having problems with a scene I can often be found doodling. There is just some something therapeutic about doodling. And I have to have lots of colors. I guess my granddaughter  is channeling me or something. Anyway, there's so much many to choose from, I thought that I would write a post about it lol.

And I don't even need a coloring book lol... just give me a sheet of blank paper or an old envelope and I'm good to go.  And as of last night, I finished I finished a scene with characters who were driving me crazy, so I think that it works!! Ha ha to them!!

**Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencil, Set of 48 Assorted Colors (3598T)

**Crayola Colored Pencils, Assorted Colors, 24 count (68-4024)

**Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils, 12 count (68-7408)

**Bao Core 36 Assorted Color Wooden Color Pencils Exclusive for Secret Garden Adult Coloring Books Drawing Pencils for Artist Sketch Scrapbooking Sketching

**Staedtler Watercolor Pencils, Box of 36 Colors (14410ND36)











No comments: