Is There A Writer In Me??


Lets face it, some people are and some people aren't. Some love to read and some hate it. I think that perhaps the easiest indication if there is a writer lurking inside of you is the fact that you like the idea of coming up with stories. Besides that,  I think one of the first ways that I knew that I should devote some time to this endeavor is the fact that as a child,  I always wanted books for Christmas. If I didn't receive at least one book, I was disappointed.

I always hung out at the library. I loved to surround myself with books.  If this sounds familiar, chances are pretty good, that you are feeling the pull. Now it might be some time before you are as good as you would like to be, but like anything new, practice makes perfect... and lots of it!

photo: morguefile

No comments: